Field Care Supervisor job in Doncaster at Postify

Field Care Supervisor

Company: Postify

Location: Barnsley UK

Date Posted:Feb 06, 2018

The CompanyOur client is a preferred Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council framework provider and are dedicated to providing the very best support to Clients, helping them live independently in their own homes- within their community.Everything they do is about putting people first - whether that is delivering exceptional care and support for Customers, or providing growth and development opportunities for teams.They work in partnership with clients and other advisors in a positive way to help all parties achieve their goals. They believe in individual employee talent and local knowledge.Summary of the role Responsible for the delivery and day to day management of services provided to designated customers within the care service.Responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to Care & Support Workers within the designated team.The Field Care Supervisor should spend approximately 95% of their working week in the field with the remaining 5% being spent in the office in order to complete the necessary administrative duties.Principal responsibilities• To carry out Individual Needs Assessments within specified timescales for new and potential customers.• To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management.• To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a customer for the first time.• To ensure that holidays and staff absence effectively managed and communicated to staff and clients.• To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.• To be on-call in case of emergency.• To identify vacancy levels within the service and communicate this effectively with the Care Coordinator.• To liaise closely with the Care Coordinator regarding matching of Care and Support Workers to customer packages.• To facilitate the practical induction and in-field training of all new Care & Support Workers as and when appropriate.• To ensure that Care and Support Workers receive the correct specific training to meet the individual needs of customers and identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.• To conduct customer reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.• To attend and participate in multi-disciplinary meetings in relation to customers care.• To urgently clearly report any changes in a Care & Support Worker’s or customer’s schedule to the Care Coordinator.• To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field.• To monitor all customers for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.• To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in customers’ homes.• To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.• To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.• To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator.Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and customers.The Ideal Candidate• Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.• Experienced in supporting a community based team to provide quality care services.• Has excellent planning and communication skills.• A flexible, positive, approach to work.• Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.• Will be responsible for managing the service from referral through to delivery.• Able to build lasting relationships.In order to fulfil this role it is essential that you have experience in care or a related service.To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the company’s hiring managerEqual opportunities employer and registered with the Care Quality Commission View full job description
JobCentre Plus 11 months ago
Need more jobs?

Submit your CV so employees can contact you directly for more!

Field Care Supervisor jobs in Doncaster

Job location:

Doncaster Map of Field Care Supervisor job in Doncaster at Postify

JobHits is one of the fastest growing job search engines in the UK. Everyday 30,000+ new jobs, find your ideal job from vacancies at major job boards and companies� careers websites in the UK.

© 2013 - JobHits Pty Ltd