Field Service Engineer Technician job in Oxford at UK Recruitment

Field Service Engineer / Technician

Company: UK Recruitment

Location: Buckinghamshire UK

Date Posted:Feb 05, 2016

Field Service Engineer / Technician Milton Keynes Excellent role on offer for an experienced Engineer looking for Field Service based role for a growing company that will give you excellent training and the chance to progress your career to become a Senior Engineer. Do you have experience of working on hydraulics and have good electrical diagnostic skills? Are you looking to work for a growing business that provides excellent training? Established for over 20 years this materials handling company are undergoing some impressive growth plans and are therefore looking to recruit a Service Engineer to cover the Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas. In this role you will work from home 70% of the time and the remaining 30% based from their workshop in Milton Keynes. You will carry out planned preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on a variety of forklift truck and materials handling equipment. Engineers from similar backgrounds such as Royal Engineers, REME, Navy, RAF, Automotive, Car Mechanics, HGV and Plant Engineers are encouraged to apply for this role as excellent product training can be given. The Role: * Planned maintenance and breakdown cover on a variety of materials handling equipment such as fork lift trucks * Ongoing manufacturers training on mechanical and electrical engineering skills * Working a days based role Monday to Friday * £24000 - £27000 + Bonus + Lots of Overtime (Time 1/2) + VAN (Can be used for personal use) + Laptop + Phone The Person: * Must have electrical skills * Must have good mechanical skills * Must be computer literate * Must want to be trained and developed to become a Senior / Lead Engineer * Industry background such as Agricultural, Plant, LGV, HGV Mechanics, Automotive, Ex - Forces will be considered * Must have excellent communication skills * Must live a commutable distance to Bletchley, Milton Keynes. Key Words: Forklift Truck, Workshop, Service Engineer, Plant, HGV, Hydraulics, Mechanical, Electrical, Agricultural, Excavators, Mechanic, Service, Repair, Automotive, Fault Finding, Maintenance, Military, REME, RAF, Navy, Army, Engine, Telehandlers, Crane, Pallet Trucks, Materials handling, Maintenance Engineer, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Buckinghamshire. This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed. View full job description
JobCentre Plus 3 years ago
Need more jobs?

Submit your CV so employees can contact you directly for more!

Field Service Engineer Technician jobs in Oxford

Job location:

Oxford Map of Field Service Engineer Technician job in Oxford at UK Recruitment

JobHits is one of the fastest growing job search engines in the UK. Everyday 30,000+ new jobs, find your ideal job from vacancies at major job boards and companies� careers websites in the UK.

© 2013 - JobHits Pty Ltd